This is the website of the BMW Motorrad Club of the Western Cape, South Africa. If you are in the Western Cape and own or desire a BMW Motorcycle, please feel free to register as a user on our site. You will find a friendly and helpful bunch of enthusiasts here.
If you are new or returning to biking after a hiatus, read about how to survive your first year on the bike. Some of our members have produced a TV series - "Look What You're Missing" that is all about adventure bike riding.
- Monthly Club Meeting::Wed 22 Feb::Bowls Club(Newsletter issue)(13 hours)
- Rally in the Valley 2017 - Robertson: 24-26 Febr(Event)(2 days)
- Club Breakfast ride : 26 Febr 2017(Event)(4 days)
- Level 1, 2 & Pillion Off Road Training day: 26 Feb 2017(Event)(4 days)
- BEAR Rally - Earlybird Entries Close this Friday(Newsletter issue)(16 days)
- Club breakfast ride: 12 March 2017(Event)(18 days)
- BMW MCCape Sea & River Breakaway: 18-21 March 2017(Event)(24 days)
- Easy Off Road Tour : Lesotho & East Cape Drakensberg : 18 - 29 Mar 2017(Newsletter issue)(24 days)
- Club breakfast ride: 26 March 2017(Event)(32 days)
- MOTORBIKE-on-TRAIN tour from CAPE TOWN to BMW GS Trophy at Badplaas(Event)(70 days)
New forum topics
- Katberg en Michels lyk
10 hours 22 min ago
- Poor timing, DAMN, We'll be
12 hours 59 sec ago
- I've been told about kick
15 hours 42 min ago
- We will be collecting riders
20 hours 24 min ago
21 hours 4 min ago
- me too pleeeez
21 hours 43 min ago
- thanks David !!!
22 hours 37 min ago
- I was at Kingtek today (I
1 day 8 hours ago
- I bought mine
1 day 13 hours ago
- Hi Kevin
despite my good
1 day 14 hours ago
Motorsport is inherently dangerous. As per paragraph 9 of the club constitution, the club shall not be held liable for any loss, injury or death of any member or guest, howsoever arising.
The BMW Motorrad Club Cape cannot be held responsible or liable in any way for any actions or decisions you make as a result of the information posted on this site. Although this site is enabled and used by the BMW Motorrad Club Cape, posts are made by members, non-members, advertisers and guests and none of it is vetted by the club before posting. This is the internet and Africa - you are responsible for yourself.