This is the website of the BMW Motorrad Club of the Western Cape, South Africa. If you are in the Western Cape and own or desire a BMW Motorcycle, please feel free to register as a user on our site. You will find a friendly and helpful bunch of enthusiasts here.
If you are new or returning to biking after a hiatus, read about how to survive your first year on the bike. Some of our members have produced a TV series - "Look What You're Missing" that is all about adventure bike riding.
- Easy Off Road Tour : Lesotho & East Cape Drakensberg : 18 - 29 Mar 2017(Newsletter issue)(Now)
- Monthly Club Meeting and AGM 29th March 2017(Newsletter issue)(1 day)
- Night Ride with Cancervive: 31 March 2017(Event)(3 days)
- Club Breakfast ride: 9 April 2017(Event)(12 days)
- LADIES Training OUTRIDE: 9 Apr 2017(Event)(12 days)
- Donford Stellenbosch Breakfast ride - Barrydale: 23 Apr(Event)(26 days)
- GS Trophy 2017 Road Trip - Donford Stellenbosch(Event)(35 days)
- MOTORBIKE-on-TRAIN tour from CAPE TOWN to BMW GS Trophy at Badplaas(Event)(36 days)
- BMW GS Trophy Event(Event)(37 days)
- Donford Stellenbosch Fast Gravel Ride: 7 May(Event)(40 days)
New forum topics
- Hentian: I have SW Motech
1 hour 51 min ago
- Andrew from
1 hour 57 min ago
- carelvdmerwe has the right
8 hours 23 min ago
- I have looked far and wide
8 hours 22 min ago
- Crash bars - Also have a look
8 hours 29 min ago
Talk to Mike from
8 hours 57 min ago
- Ek is ook in, dankie!
13 hours 9 min ago
- Rene aka Cheesy
14 hours 54 min ago
- Welcome to the Clan, Try
16 hours 41 min ago
- Welgedaan Marius, baie bly
23 hours 50 min ago
Motorsport is inherently dangerous. As per paragraph 9 of the club constitution, the club shall not be held liable for any loss, injury or death of any member or guest, howsoever arising.
The BMW Motorrad Club Cape cannot be held responsible or liable in any way for any actions or decisions you make as a result of the information posted on this site. Although this site is enabled and used by the BMW Motorrad Club Cape, posts are made by members, non-members, advertisers and guests and none of it is vetted by the club before posting. This is the internet and Africa - you are responsible for yourself.