This is the website of the BMW Motorrad Club of the Western Cape, South Africa. If you are in the Western Cape and own or desire a BMW Motorcycle, please feel free to register as a user on our site. You will find a friendly and helpful bunch of enthusiasts here.
If you are new or returning to biking after a hiatus, read about how to survive your first year on the bike. Some of our members have produced a TV series - "Look What You're Missing" that is all about adventure bike riding.
- Rally in the Valley 2017 - Robertson: 24-26 Febr(Event)(Now)
- Level 1, 2 & Pillion Off Road Training day: 26 Feb 2017(Event)(Now)
- BEAR Rally - Earlybird Entries Close this Friday(Newsletter issue)(12 days)
- Club breakfast ride: 12 March 2017(Event)(14 days)
- BMW MCCape Sea & River Breakaway: 18-21 March 2017(Event)(20 days)
- Easy Off Road Tour : Lesotho & East Cape Drakensberg : 18 - 29 Mar 2017(Newsletter issue)(20 days)
- Club breakfast ride: 26 March 2017(Event)(28 days)
- MOTORBIKE-on-TRAIN tour from CAPE TOWN to BMW GS Trophy at Badplaas(Event)(66 days)
- BMW GS Trophy Event(Event)(67 days)
- Request (and invitation) from Gisela Rathbone - wife of the late great legend Russell (Rusty) Rathbone.(Newsletter issue)(76 days)
New forum topics
do you know if
1 day 19 hours ago
- Dankie Danie! Lekker gelees!
1 day 20 hours ago
- Hi Trevor
1 day 20 hours ago
- Club Breakfast ride 26 Feb 2017
1 day 22 hours ago
1 day 23 hours ago
- Yes please on the tankbag.
2 days 1 min ago
- All the best for safe travels
2 days 2 min ago
- Wishing them good luck on
2 days 16 min ago
- Looks like a very nice
2 days 1 hour ago
- I added a picture of the Ecca
2 days 4 hours ago
Motorsport is inherently dangerous. As per paragraph 9 of the club constitution, the club shall not be held liable for any loss, injury or death of any member or guest, howsoever arising.
The BMW Motorrad Club Cape cannot be held responsible or liable in any way for any actions or decisions you make as a result of the information posted on this site. Although this site is enabled and used by the BMW Motorrad Club Cape, posts are made by members, non-members, advertisers and guests and none of it is vetted by the club before posting. This is the internet and Africa - you are responsible for yourself.