This is the website of the BMW Motorrad Club of the Western Cape, South Africa. If you are in the Western Cape and own or desire a BMW Motorcycle, please feel free to register as a user on our site. You will find a friendly and helpful bunch of enthusiasts here.
If you are new or returning to biking after a hiatus, read about how to survive your first year on the bike. Some of our members have produced a TV series - "Look What You're Missing" that is all about adventure bike riding.
- Club Breakfast ride(Event)(4 days)
- Over Night Camping Trip 4-5 February(Event)(17 days)
- Breede River “Bewondering” – Ralaxed overnight camping trip, 04 – 05 Feb(Newsletter issue)(17 days)
- Pampering morning: Lady bikes - Donford Motorrad Stellenbosch 4 Feb 2017(Event)(17 days)
- Rally in the Valley 2017 - Robertson: 24-26 Febr(Event)(37 days)
- Easy Off Road Tour : Lesotho & East Cape Drakensberg : 18 - 29 Mar 2017(Newsletter issue)(59 days)
New forum topics
- Just a heads up that the guy
9 min 51 sec ago
1 hour 11 min ago
- Ek wil graag julle dames wat
1 hour 23 min ago
- Hi Neels en AM, ek en my
2 hours 1 min ago
- Thanks Geoff, Pete and
3 hours 12 min ago
- We both struggled up the
3 hours 16 min ago
- Peter jy is 100% reg daardie
3 hours 29 min ago
- Ek al verlede jaar toe
3 hours 34 min ago
- Hi, I'm in with my wife,
3 hours 50 min ago
- The wheels are sold?
4 hours 53 min ago
Motorsport is inherently dangerous. As per paragraph 9 of the club constitution, the club shall not be held liable for any loss, injury or death of any member or guest, howsoever arising.
The BMW Motorrad Club Cape cannot be held responsible or liable in any way for any actions or decisions you make as a result of the information posted on this site. Although this site is enabled and used by the BMW Motorrad Club Cape, posts are made by members, non-members, advertisers and guests and none of it is vetted by the club before posting. This is the internet and Africa - you are responsible for yourself.